My Top Nine Favorite Songs II
August 8, 2013
9. The Pharaoh Sails to Orion-Nightwish
I love most Nightwish songs, but this one is my recent obsession.
8. The Good Life- Three Days Grace
The song I think about when I write Latter-day Sinners. :)
7. Epica-Storm the Sorrow
One of my top favs from Epica!
6. Imagine Dragons- Radioactive
This is such an ear-pleaser!
5. Skillerx- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
My top favorite from them!
68 Things You Can't Do to Your Neighbor
Rummaging through my stuff today, I found a list I wrote back in July about 100 things you can't do to your neighbor. Well I must of been lazy on it, for I only found 68 things on it, haha! It's pretty funny, so go ahead, read it and weep, uh, I mean laugh!
1. Wake him up at 2 AM and ask for a glass of water.
2. Catapult trash to his house while he's on vacation.
3. Drag him down the street at 5 AM as you do your military runs.
4. Steal his kitchen sink
5. Steal his house and send it off to Mars.
6. Write insults about him all over his house.
7. Steal his dog's food and feed it to your children.
8. Give him XXXXtra Strenghth deorderant in gallon size.
9. Give him a personal hygene kit for his birthday.
10. Steal his bed and give it to some dude who smells bad.
11. Steal his decorations in his yard and resell them on Ebay.
12. Play naughty music during his funeral.
13. Hitch a ride on his ATV or dirtbike at midnight.
14. Carry him to a desert at 1 AM and have coyotes mistaken him for dead.
15. Have the police come out to his house and arrest him for a phony crime.
16. Put flamingos on his lawn if you know he hates them.
17. Display gay pride signs on his car.
18. Trash his favorite westerns.
19. Bring Chuck Norris to smack him all the way to Russia.
20. Bring a pornstar to his spouse's wake/mourning.
21. Draw penises on his dog.
22. Have Al Gore come to his house and tell him about global warming.
23. Put pictures of Obama on his fence.
24. Catapult your grandma's favorite parrot into his eyes.
25. Post pictures of your neighbor at his worst on Facebook.
26. Give him a Ouji board for Christmas.
27. Steal his bathrobe and give it to Gaddafi.
28. Have Indians loot his Indian collection and take it back to their tribe.
29. Steal his couch and sell it to the prime minister of Russia.
30. Have Chuck Norris display nude pictures of himself all over your neighbor's fence.
31. Sell your neighbor to a porn industry in England.
32. Have him wake up in Jerry Brown's bed.
33. Tell him that his favorite music sucks balls.
34. Have his children hear gangsta rap.
35. Have his teenage kids dress in all black and start a school massacre.
36. Give him Eric Harris's old tee shirt.
37. Sell his wife's underwear on Ebay after she leaves him.
38. Tell him that John Wayne sucks his coffee maker.
39. Notify him that a sucidal maniac will blow himself up in his yard.
40. Steal his fridge and sell it to a dictator in Africa.
41. Play "Walk with me in Hell" by Lamb of God at his wife's funeral.
42. Have someone dress up as Satan and steal his kitchen table.
43. Tear down his wall and spray his bathroom with fake blood.
44. Write this list with Roman Numerals and give it to him.
45. Take him back in time to Nazi Germany.
46. Transport him to the Great Depression.
47. Dress up as Neil Patrick Harris and do a gay dance.
48. Play Van Helen when he wakes up.
49. Drive him to the airport and shoot him.
50. Make him kiss his dog at 4AM
51. Fart at his Thanksgiving feast while his in-laws are there.
52. Steal his bank account and resell it in Australia.
53. Tell him that his wife is in hell.
54. Ask about that "piece of crap" he has.
55. Step on his pregnant dog while sleeping.
56. Have his wife's dead, rotting corpse laying beside him in his bed.
57. Question his weird religion called Poopism.
58. Display a swastika over his wife's grave.
59. Say he needs to run ten miles at midnight.
60. Steal his cigs and sell them to minors.
61. Ask what his Social Security is.
62. Go through his trash and steal his bank account number.
63. Ruin his life with your concentration camp next door.
64. Demolish his property and say that the government his taking over.
65. Laugh when his sister cries.
66. Make his tear his stumach apart on his porch.
67. Push him down his stairs.
68. Throw him across his lawn.
My Top Nine Favorite Songs
I love music, and so does everyone else on this planet that I know of. Music can capture the soul, send a chill down your spine, or it can just have your imagination run wild with thoughts that to you, perfectly fit the mood of the song. Sometimes, your imagination can be better than the artist's music video to that song! For today's article, I am rounding up my top nine favorite songs of all time. The best of the best, the creamiest of the crop, whatever you want to call it, this is the good stuff. So sit back, relax and enjoy!
9. Love Like Winter-AFI
Aaah, this makes me think of winter when its a miserable 100 degrees outside. During the winter, though, I play this when theres alot of lucious snow on the ground!
8. Country Song-Seether
This song is unique in its own way. It sort of combines country/western into hard rock. Love it! I heard about this song from a friend's Facebook post, by the way. Kudos to her!
7. Written In the Stars-Tinie Tempah
I just love postitive pop songs and I like the idea that pop stars are willing to sing songs like this! Erases all of those stupid guilt trips that are out there in this world.
I feel so liberated!! I guarentee you would too! One thing though, if you dont like the M word, you can skip this one. But he says it so fast anyway, so maybe just kind of ignore it, huh?
A few months ago, I read a comment on YouTube that this song is like "sex to the ears". Well, they have a point there. Lets all lose our virginity to this song! Haha, just joking. We can still be sex-free, can't we?
4. Country Girl (Shake it for me)- Luke Bryan
A country version of those popish, hip hop songs that the guys sing about girls dancing for them. This is why all we country girls love this song! WE ARE NOT LEFT ALONE ANYMORE!!! ( I am actually from the city, btw, but who cares?) This song is still great!
Another awesome Disturbed song! Makes asylums cool, doesn't it? Nah, scratch that! Asylums still suck!
2. The Animal-Disturbed
Notice all of the Disturbed songs are down here, starting from # 3? You know why? BECAUSE DISTURBED IS THAT FREAKING AWESOME!!
You have now stumbled onto my #1 favorite song OF ALL TIME!! Listen to this song, and I guarentee you would want to listen to it all day! Well, maybe not all day, but for three minutes and twenty seven seconds of it. Think of an awesome battle as you listen. If youre like me, it will send a chill down your spine!
Legal Mumbo Jumbo: I give all of the artists and YouTube credit for these songs and videos.